Location: Košice, hybrid
Type of contract: fulltime
Salary: to 3500 eur/gross/month
Date of start: ASAP, up to agreement
You will contribute to software development community to deliver information technology components based on client or customer requirements.
Responsibilities of the successful candidates are to design, develop and test software solutions such as features, capabilities of platform and whole applications that meet client or customer requirements.
- Competent to analyze requirements.
- Skilled in design, development and testing of the software components that meet defined requirements.
- Experienced in using best coding practices (libraries, frameworks, APIs) and standard design patterns in software development.
- Able to work directly on dedicated application/technical problem identification and resolution.
- Open to use Agile practices during the whole software development lifecycle.
- Collaborative within a team of software and test engineers, designers, and data scientists to optimize and iterate on software solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience in Software engineering.
- 3 years or more of relevant industry experience.
- 2 years or more of experience with designing, developing, delivering, and maintaining large scale enterprise web applications.
- 2 years or more of software engineering experience - frontend or full-stack developer, mobile development (React, HTML & CSS)
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology, preferable Scaled Agile Framework.
- You communicate in Slovak as well in English
Top candidates will also have:
- Ability to operate as individual contributor in a small team of developers during implementation of development activities.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot production application issues.
- Ability to work independently with some degree of supervision.
- Responsibility to conduct peer reviews.
- Deploying software using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps etc.
- Passion for technology and an eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a complex environment.
- Pro-active thinking - being flexible and creative.
- Self-motivated mindset - individual with passion in latest technology trends.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with other team members.
- Extraordinary opportunity for personal and professional growth in both local and international, friendly and fun environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Pension Plan (Company’s Contribution to “3rd pillar”)
- Life Insurance
- Extra 5 days’ vacation on top of the legislative entitlement
- Employee assistance program for employees and their family members
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible working hours
- Remote Work / Home Office
Software Engineer - React
Fill out the form bellow and we’ll make sure to contact you