Ponúkaný plat: od 1600-3200 Eur / mesiac
Druh pracovného pomeru: TPP
In this function, you will be responsible to develop, simulate, optimize, characterization, model and release ESD protection devices for multiple high voltage and low voltage smart power technologies. This function allows you to grow into a Project Leader role where you will be responsible to develop a set of ESD devices in a technology and to document and release them as an ESD library towards the product development teams.
As practical tasks, this involves:
• To develop, maintain and grow your overall personal as well as the group knowhow about ESD. To read literature, papers, attend conferences etc…
• To collect and measure device, isolation and technology data under ESD and LU conditions. To characterize the self-protection capabilities of a technology and its devices.
• To develop, simulate (Spice, TCAD, Thermal, Electro-thermal, Current density, Ron etc…), create and optimize ESD devices and their layouts. As well by developing new and/or improved ESD protection elements in different technologies and to explore new protection concepts.
• To develop test chips with ESD and LU test structures. To follow up the production of these test chips. To characterize and measure LU + ESD protection test chips and cells, to analyse the measurement data, to create measurement reports and to create ESD/LU guidelines and datasheets.
• To develop and create models in order to verify large scale mixed signal products for ESD. To validate these models + proof their effectiveness to detect ESS weaknesses in such large scale mixed signal products.
• To create ESD libraries, including a schematic, layout, symbol, possibly a basic spice model and a breakdown model.
• To follow-up on the ESD & LU qualifications done by Q&R.