Ponúkaný plat: 1500 – 3000 Eur / mesiac
Druh pracovného pomeru: TPP
• Analyze, review and understand software requirement for manual and automation testability
• Develop suitable test scripts, making re-use of existing test scripts/packs,
• Develop and validate automated tests where applicable
• Define test interface requirements for the development team
Work with the development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, test stubs and drivers, and other development test objects.
• Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used
• Preparation of test specification
• Perform test activities
• Ensure conformance to organization and project quality processes
• Ensure product & process quality as per customer requirements
• Report errors using the bug tracking tools.
• Validate defect fixes; analyze impact of the fixes and the issue to closure.
Experience and Skillset:
• Overall software test experience of 1-3 years of which at least 1-2 years should have been on Automation (Writing Scripts)
• Test automation / test scripting experience using C# or Scripting language is a must.
• Expertise in testing knowledge/skills (manual, automation, functional, non-functional, performance, load and stress).
• Understanding of test interfaces to ensure the correct interface requirements are provided to the development team
• Sound knowledge of test methodologies, related to different phases of the software test life cycle
• Good understanding of test and defect tracking tools (defect logging tools, test management tools, versioning systems, statistical tools, test automation tools etc., )
• Good analytical and problem solving skills (able to analyze software requirements)
• Knowledge of test techniques, test scenarios generations, estimations, experience in test specification preparation
• Awareness of medical imaging domain and / or Clinical Workflow knowledge will be highly desired.
• Agile / Scrum development experience would be preferred
· Adjustable standing desk as a standard
· MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
· Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
· Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
· Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
· Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
· Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
· Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
· Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
· Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)