Miesto práce: Bratislava
Platové ohodnotenie: 1800 – 3300 eur/mesiac btto na TPP
Možnosť spolupráce: len TPP
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
Are you tired of working on financial and insurance software in a micro-managed environment where creativity is forbidden and asking questions is like talking to wall? Are you tired of using complex proprietary framework having feeling that you are not learning anything? If the answer to any of the previous questions is YES then we are the right company for you.
Your job will be to help us create next generation web based tools enable customers to rapidly test their PCB and circuit designs. These are newly created projects. If you prefer real programming work and like learning, join our development team.
Employee perks, benefits:
• Flexible working hours, Home office
• Annual bonus – 50% from monthly basic salary
• Annual corporate bonus based on the company's results
• Professional training and career opportunities
• Teambuilding and company’s events
• Relocation bonus and travel allowance
• Extra days off – Bridge days
• Sick days and Sick leave contributions
• Company Contribution to Pension System
• Regular salary review
• Working in a dynamic, newly formed team in challenging international environment
• Meal voucher 4.80€ (Employee pays 1.09€)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills:
• BS/MS Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
• Min. 3 years of experience in software development.
• Can write simple and clean code with following good testing principles.
• Strong knowledge of OOP principles (SOLID, design patterns).
• Good communication skills, team player.
• English knowledge (written and spoken).
Competitive advantage may be:
• Knowledge of Web development.
• Familiar with UX (user experience) and UI (user interface) development.
• Experience working in and agile (Scrum) team.
• Experience with design and architecture of product / projects.
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services; Selenium; Hardware modeling.