Ponúkaný plat: od 2700 Eur / mesiac
Druh pracovného pomeru: TPP, živnosť
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
Company is seeking a Java Developer for help with design, develop, unit testing and deployment of a multi-tiered fuel and retail cross-marketing system. The candidate will be responsible for design, development, testing and deployment of our distributed applications. The candidate will also help with troubleshooting production issues and adapting frameworks and industry best practices, executing unit and performance testing, and coordinating these activities among the scrum team. The candidate will be responsible for coordinating with the Quality Assurance and Customer Support departments on research of and remedies for software bugs and issues found during QA, beta, and production.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex software problems and provide solutions to overcome those problems using the Java language and related technologies.
- Work with leads and senior developers to research and resolve technical issues
- Develop, test, maintain, and support high-performance, innovative web-based applications to meet the requirements of the business and/clients while adhering to departmental standards.
- Provide recommendations for application and system improvements.
- Perform quality assurance testing for all programs, created or modified, plus any other applications affected.
- Prepare required documentation as outlined by departmental standards.
- Follow Project development & deployment process
- Development in accordance with industry standards and best practices is a must.
- Provide off-hour support as needed
- Researching new technologies and apply them in current/upcoming projects
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
Employee perks, benefits:
- Attractive pay
- Possibility to work full-time remotely
- Being a part of a growing team with stimulating assignments supporting global clients and solutions
- Ability to continuously learn new skills
- Flexible working hours
- Drinks and healthy snacks in the office
- Regular socializing, teambuildings, sports activities ...
Requirements for the employee:
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills:
Desired Additional Experience:
- Must have experience developing Enterprise Java Applications
- Hands-on experience in development of Java J2EE applications; utilizing object-oriented design, n-tier architecture and MVC frameworks.
- Strong analytical skills including troubleshooting
- Strong OO Programming and OO Design concepts knowledge is a must
- Excellent knowledge of Java programming language concepts and JEE
- Experience building API using REST and SOAP
- Extensive experience in Java technology frameworks including: Struts, Spring, JUnit, JDBC, JPA and Hibernate
- Strong SQL knowledge/experience * Agile Development Methodology(Scrum/Kanban)
- Need to be a team player while having the capacity to work independently
- Candidate must be a career-oriented individual with strong communications and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication.
- Experience in Java technology frameworks (Dependency Injection, ORM, Message Brokers)
- Experience working with RDMS(Oracle) databases
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Experience working on Web and Application Servers (Preferably WebSphere & Jboss)
- Familiar with secure coding practices and OWASP TOP 10
• Linux Experience
• Sonar , Jenkins Experience
Java Developer Full-time Remotely
Fill out the form bellow and we’ll make sure to contact you